Until the end of March you can get signed copies of my books pretty cheap (including my poetry over here) but for fiction, check out the details below. Just let me know in the comments here or send me an e-mail if you’re interested!
(that’s a ‘zero’ in the address)
The Fairy Wren is a contemporary fantasy set in Australia, where Paul, a bookseller, struggles to juggle attention from a strange bird, a shady best friend, an Italian runaway and a missing ex-wife, all the while holding on to a long-buried dream.
- City of Masks is an absorbing and fast-paced adventure down twisty streets and across hot desert sands.
- A damn good example of fantasy fiction and a great first novel.
– Adventures of a Bookonaut
- What really sold it for me was when the mythical aspect came into it. Witches, sea monsters, it was just so well put together that it just felt right.
– Bella Luna Reviews
- The best debut fantasy I read this year.
– Tsana’s Reads and Reviews